Its really easy to make a Nutty Putty robot keyring. Just follow our instructions and create away.
Its really easy to make a Nutty Putty robot keyring. Just follow our instructions and create away. Choose your favourite colours!
1. Cut out a 3D square shape for the head and add othe face details.
2. Make a little loop of putty on top for the keyring to go through
3. Cut out a similar size square for the body. Add more colours to it if you like or simply shape and stick on your Initial.
4. Cut and shape two arms. You can either do this as one part or two parts.
5. Shape out two legs and two square feet.
6. Carefully place all your shapes together as in the photo below.
7. Bake on our baking sheet for ten minutes at 200c
8. Allow time to cool then place your robot onto a keyring.
Show it off to your friends.
Make your very own rubbery creations using Nutty Putty.
You can really make anything you want with Nutty Putty.